Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Apparently It's April

Apparently I took a little blogging hiatus.  Apparently.


I wish I could say I've done a bunch of blogging things since the last time I blogged... but I haven't.  I have done some teaching though.  And some assessment proctoring.  And lots of other good stuff.  Plus spring break is next week and this teacher is ready for some breaking.  

I DID break out of my blogger shell and hit up the Washington blogger meet up a few weeks ago.  I know I'm late to party in sharing that I was there, but I was.  I was there and it was a darn good time.  A nice huge thank you to 2LiteracyTeachers for organizing and gathering us all!

In other news, Happy April!  Here's what I'm up to:


Link up with {Oh Boy Fourth Grade}!
Darn those dot stickers.  I have a whole package of them and they are NOT with my bin of dot stickers in the classroom and I just got my big box of Scholastic books and was all ready to sticker them for next year and I CAN'T FIND THE DARN BLUE STICKERS.  I put them somewhere special, I'm sure.

I also have no idea if people read my blog title with the same idea in their head as I did when I came up with it, but that's the honest truth of how Real Teachers Learn was born.  We are constantly learning, aren't we?  :-)

Spring Break is almost here.  Two more days.  Apparently I'm ready!






            

2 comments:

  1. I know you're anxious for your break to start, but I'm desperate to keep mine going, so I hope these next two days SLOW DOWN! :) I'm going to have to check out these TOMS wedges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week is my spring break, and it could not get here fast enough! Now I just wish it would slow down!

    And I agree about testing. Our big state test for 3rd and 4th graders was last week (hallelujah!). But between the big test for 5th, and reading portfolios for 3rd, and then district science tests for 3rd and 4th...ughh. I'm testing at least one day a week from now til the end of the school year. Ughh again!

    Hope you enjoy your spring break next week!
    Ryan
    The Disneyfied Teacher

    ReplyDelete